- Princess Trading (“Princess”) fully understands your concern over protecting privacy and the way of our use of your Personal Information. Whether you visit our website, Princess (the or our “Site”), to utilize our services, or you simply browse through our website, we assure you of protecting your Personal Information.
- Our services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to children, i.e. persons under the age of 16.
Information Collection and Use
- Princess collects Personal Information when you register with the Site, when you use the Site’s services or when you visit pages of the Site.
- When you register, we ask for information such as your name, phone number, email address, birth date, and zip code. Subject to different types of our service, we further ask more detailed information such as gender, country of residence, bank account information and to submission of supporting documents for verification. Once you register with the Site and log in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Princess uses information for the following general purposes:
- to fulfill your requests for services including performance of our obligation under the relating contracts,
- to contact you and conduct customer support,
- to deliver commodities, issue invoice and deal payment matters
- to send notice or distribute announcement of our service
- to conduct research and analysis of usage of our service,
- to provide our service safely including investigation and discovery of fraud or unauthorized access
- to conduct sales promotion
- to improve our services, and
- to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- As the matter of principal, Princess does not transfer to, disclose, sell, exchange or share (herein “share” or “disclose”) your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purpose. This shall, however, not prejudice the Company’ right to disclose your Personal Data to others (including public authorities, law enforcement agencies, data protection authorities or regulatory agencies, government officials or any other authorized third party) for the purposes listed in follows;
- it is necessary for the conclusion or the performance of a contract or for the provision of the Company Services;
- it is required by law or by virtue of public interest;
- it is required by virtue of your vital interest;
- it is necessary to pursue the Company’s legitimate purposes;
- you have given your consent (e.g. when exercising your right to data portability);
In addition, the Company may entrust, to the extent the Company considers necessary to achieve the intended purpose concerning the use of the Services, the handling of the Personal Data collected from the User, in whole or in part, to a third party contractor (the “Outsourced Contractor”) to provide the Services hereunder. In such circumstances, the Company will take steps to ensure that the Outsourced Contractor abides by the Act or other applicable data protection legislation, including by adequately assessing the qualifications and eligibility of the Outsourced Contractor, stipulating an appropriate confidentiality clause in the relevant agreement with the Outsourced Contractor, and establishing an appropriate information administration system.
- Princess may set and access Princess cookies on your computer.
Your Right to Demand Disclosure, Ask to Edit /Delete and Stop to Use YourPersonal Information
- You may demand Princess to disclose collected Personal Information held by Princess. Provided, however, that Princess may reject such demand if it has a legitimate reason under Personal Information Protection Law of Japan.
- You can edit or delete your Personal Information we hold at any time by either contacting us or accessing your settings in the Site. Provided, however, that Princess may reject such demand if it has legitimate reason under Personal Information Protection Law of Japan.
- The Procedure of your rights to demand disclosure or other rights set above (“Disclosure Rights Etc.”) is as follows.
- Information subject to Disclosure Rights Etc.; Personal Information registered by Princess.
- Data subject who can demand Disclosure Rights Etc.: principal or agent on behalf of principal. Please note that in case of demand by the agent, we will ask to submit power of attorney.
- Method and Demand process of Disclosure Rights Etc.: please contact thru our Contact Us page. We will verify your identification. You can access Registered Information regarding basic Princess service.
- If you would like to delete Princess members ID, You may in any time.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to Personal Information about you to our employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulations in Japan to protect Personal Information about you.
- We entrust Personal Information to third parties only if such a third party satisfies the eligibility standard set by Princess. Princess supervises such a third party’s operation upon entering agreement regarding protection of Personal Information.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have any questions regarding privacy, security, opting-out of email offers or understanding how your Personal Information is being used, please contact our Customer Support. If You do not receive acknowledgement of your inquiry in a prompt fashion or within 10 days, or your inquiry has not been properly addressed, you may contact us thru Contact Us page.