Welcome to Princess Trading.
Here is the way how to buy(import) Used Cars from Princess Trading located in Japan.
- Step 1
- Please choose your favorite cars from our INVENTORY LIST and send it to us by e-mail.
- If you cannot find your favorite cars in it, please let us know your preference. (eg. maker, type of car/bike, grade, production year, mileage and price range. etc.)
- Step 2
- We estimate FOB, C&F and CIF prices of the car and send you the proforma invoice by e-mail or Fax.
- Step 3
- Please send deposit(contact us about details of your deposit) of estimated total amount (FOB price and Freight Charge) by Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.) through your bank within 3 business days after you accept our price.
- In case we succeed the bidding, we provide you the Invoice again and let you know the details of car with some pictures.
- Step 4
- Once we confirm the payment, we search and find your car at auto auction house. then let you know the details of car with some pictures by email.
- If car we sent is all right for you, we will start bidding that car and inform you the result of the auction.
- Step 5
- You are required to send us the detailed information (e.g. Consignee, and Notify party etc.) either by e-mail or Fax for the Bill of Lading.
- Step 6
- Shipping schedules (such as the name of the boat, scheduled date of departure and arrival), will be informed you by e-mail.
- Step 7
- After receiving the Final Invoice, you are required to pay for the balanced amount to our bank account within 3 business days.
- Step 8
- You will receive a photocopy of B/L(Bill of Lading) either by Fax or e-mail.
- All the information in the copy of the B/L should be confirmed on your side. If you find any necessary modifications, please let us know immediately.
- The information cannot be amended/corrected after Original B/L is issued/finalized by the shipping company.
- The Original B/L and other documents (e.g. Invoice and Packing List) will be delivered by international courier service.
- Step 9
- Please receive your vehicle(s) at your port and register it(them) under the local regulations.
- Step 10
- For more information or details, we will provide them to you by e-mail when we go through the procedure.
- If you have any other question, please feel free to CONTACT US.